ALAMO AREA COUNCIL CAMP CARD SALE
WHAT ARE CAMP CARDS?
The Camp Card is an award-winning fundraising program that helps Scouts earn their way to camp or other outdoor adventures! The Alamo Area Council Camp Cards offer discounts at several area businesses.
- Each Camp Card is sold for $5.00, with 50% going to the unit and 50% going to the Council.
- Units are encouraged to use these funds to ensure that every Scout can attend summer camp; the Council's portion covers the cost of production, securing sponsors, promotional materials, and supports camping and other operations for Scouting year-round.
- The annual sale is held during the spring and traditionally runs from the end of February to May.
- Units can participate in the Camp Card program RISK FREE - unsold cards can be returned to the Council by the scheduled end date with no penalty.
Units DO NOT need to prepay for their first round of Camp Cards. However, in order to get a second or third round of cards, full payment MUST be made first. Pay $2.50 each for the first round of cards received in order to receive a second round, and so on for additional rounds of cards. Remember, your Unit keeps its 50% commission.
Payments should be made using a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Temporary checks, credit cards, and cash CAN NOTbe accepted. Payments can be made at either Scout office, but cards can only be issued and returned at the Council Service Center at 2226 NW Military Hwy.
For more information, please contact the Alamo Area Council Camp Card Staff Advisor at Campcards@AlamoAreaBSA.org.
2016 CAMP CARDS REGISTRATION & SALE DETAILS
- Follow this link to register your unit for the 2015 Camp Card Sale.
- Sale Dates from February 26 - May 20, 2016
- Pick Up Cards at Council Service Center, 2226 NW Military Hwy
Friday, February 26 from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday, February 27 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Late Pickups - Email CampCards@AlamoAreaBSA.org to schedule a pick-up time
- Payment and/or Unsold Cards Return Deadline
Friday, May 20, 2016 from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM at Council Service Center
Monday, May 23 - ?LATE FEES OF 25 CENTS WILL APPLY to all sold cards. No exceptions!